Sunday 4 May 2008

Another trip


No. of free kimonos sought: 4 (good); No. of free kimonos found: 0 (bad); No of free sushi meals acquired: 1 (good); No. of leeks acquired: 0 (bad)
Saw on blog feeds that Tenjin region had free kimonos, so teleported over. However, most of blog entry was in Japanese, and doubtless this disclosed detailed instructions of where could actually find free kimono since hunted round vainly trying to spot them.

However, in course of travels ended up with free sushi tray, also colourful globular creature (see pic top right), also strange bats to play some sort of game, also Fortune told at temple which seemed to be saying that my RL was going to go better than my SL and that I should avoid camping. Did not end up with leek (negi in Japanese, I know this because of the series Negima where leading child, allegedly from Wales, is called Negi) as it merely gave system error when tried to vend it to me. My inventory is lacking in edible green veg. so will have to go back to retry that and the spinach next to it. Yum.

No comments:

The blog of Sheila Yoshikawa on her adventures in Second Life. This may be very thrilling. Or possibly not.